Crisp autumn air. Falling leaves. Pumpkin spice everything or not, we love fall. And fall’s Fair Trade Friday clubs did not disappoint! Heralded by our club members as our best months yet–we have to agree.
Main Fair Trade Friday Club: September
- Colorful kitenge bird mobile, handmade in Kenya by our friends at Grain of Rice Project
- Goes-With-Everything clay beaded bracelet with a bird charm that reminds of us soar by or friends at Papillon in Haiti
- Delicious smelling cranberry cider candle by Eleventh made by survivors in the USA
(We have a few bracelets left here. If you missed out on this month, you can get a bird mobile from our friends at Grain of Rice and a candle from Eleventh.)
October’s box was a warm delight and so many club members took the Facebook Live Challenge and unboxed their #fairtradefridayclub live!
- Stunning leather journal from our friends at Mission Lazarus in Honduras
- Seed and bead double necklace set from Have Hope in Kenya
- Faux leather, handwoven and screen printed clutch from Neema in Tanzania
- Adorable fabric bookmark from Clothed in Hope in Zambia
Never miss out again–join the club today for only $32.99 (shipping included)
Earring of the Month | September & October Join today for only $12.99 a month (shipping included)
Bracelet of the Month | September & October Join today for only $14.99 a month (shipping included)